piątek, 22 lutego 2013

Hey, ho!

As you all surely know I've been dreaming about setting up a blog for ages... And  now my dreams come true! <3 (even the irony sounds bizzare in English...)

The name of my blog can gently suggest what I'm going to post here:) Everybody knows I'm really keen on funny, wird and breathtaking videos that we can find for example on YouTube. So.. I would like to share some of those with you, because why not?

Firstly, I want to present you an amazing singer who, in my humble opinion, should be known all over the world! She writes songs, she composes , she creates videos... all by hersefl! What's the most incredible about her, that she sings in all languages you can imagine!

BUT! Music speaks louder than words!

 Let's listen to MARZIA GAGGIOLI !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKdSaRdj0uA

And also something in English:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GVGyeKKFjaU

Enjoy!
:)

5 komentarzy:

  1. Wow! I know, that we can find a really strange things in Internet, but this is something! I agree with one commentary from YT, that this can be Polish Lady Gaga :D brilliant Magda!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Oh my! This is hysterical! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hello Magda! (You have really strange names in your country...) I live in Thien Thanh which is in southern Vietnam and even I heard about Marzia Gaggioli! She's a huge star here.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. She's known worldwilde, that's for sure, but even in VIETNAM?! She still surprises me..

      Usuń
  4. The first one is my favourite videos of Marzia Giaggioli!
    Magda... I don't understand why you are so suprised - Marzia earned her success the hard way. It isn't strange at all that they know her in Vietnam.

    OdpowiedzUsuń