niedziela, 7 kwietnia 2013

6th Congress of Polish Canadianists



"Center for Canadian Literature invites everybody to the 6th Congress of Polish Canadianists “The Peaceable Kingdom? Cultural and language communities in Canada and the rule of law", 5-7 April 2013. The conference is organized by the Faculty of English and the Institute of Romance Studies....."

This weekend, I and some of my friends, we had an opportunity to participated in Congress of Polish Canadianists. This event reminds me of a hilarious video concering capacity of speaking foreign language:)

During the Congress I could meet people who were bilingual or multilingual. I really enjoyed speeches when the speaker was changing a language fluenty and unconsciously (French, English, what's the difference..;)). How do they do that?! I'm a bit envious because I'll never be able to do the same thing with my English and French. The world is so unfair..

But! I know somebody that exquisitely speaks foreign language and, what's more, has an amazing accent that everybody would like to achieve!

Let's leave our Canadianists behind and spend a few minutes with....:)



6 komentarzy:

  1. OH I love this video!!!
    I have to start watching Friends again, but it's going to take me SOME time ;P

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Haha! I love Friends! And this episode was so funny :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. hahahahaha.It's like some of my students... :S

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Great episode!:) Don't be so modest, I know that you can change languages easily:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Hahaha I love this episode :D Marta, good luck! Watching all seasons took me more than two years :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Oh god it's soo good! You've inspired me to my next post! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń