sobota, 27 kwietnia 2013

Hobby.

Everyone should have a hobby.
Some of you like sport, some of you adore music, I love...... procrastinating!

Do you know a definition of procrastination?
 As Wiki says: "In psychology, procrastination refers to the act of replacing more urgent actions with tasks less urgent, or doing something from which one derives enjoyment, and thus putting off impending tasks to a later time. In accordance with Freud, the pleasure principe may be responsible for procrastination; humans prefer avoiding negative emotions, and delaying a stressful task."

Shortly: I ought to do some "researches" for my MA thesis but, suddenly, I realize that I need to clean the appartement, do some laundry etc;)

Do you procrastinate sometimes? I'm sure you do!

Here, as usualy, a video about the procrastination: 



Thanks Barczi to show me this video;)

3 komentarze:

  1. You're welcome. :)
    As you know, I'm very interested in procrastination.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I procrastinate as much as possible :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I think that it affects me too.:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń