niedziela, 14 kwietnia 2013

Keep calm and go to the gym!

The spring finally came!
This is the time of the year when we start thinking about our shape. We want to be more fit (or, at least, not to get incredibly tired after chasing a bus or a tram;))
That's why, everybody buys an open carnet for fitness and gym, starts jogging, rides bike and so on..
Why would  we do such exhausting things?! Maybe motivation comes naturally with age?

Not really, I guess.

THE SUMMER IS COMING! Do you agree with me? :)

I won't tell you what inspired me to write this post because it's kind embarassing, buuuuut I will show you how I look at gym!

Scared? Thrilled?




And you? Why are you sitting at home, surfing in the Internet instead of enjoying this beautiful weather?!


2 komentarze:

  1. Well... Is this the time of the year when we start thinking about our shape? Really? I don't have to think about my shape - I'm just perfectly fit! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I think that you look quite "jazzy" :P well I participate in Zumba classes, I like the music, check it out ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGLCESkr9cM

    OdpowiedzUsuń