wtorek, 2 kwietnia 2013

What a pity!

I wouldn't be another Easter post as you could expect.

Today is one of the worst days of my life. Guess what just happened to me?!
My beloved mobile phone died a violent death in a puddel  at PKS station! What a pity! What a disaster!
It was the best phone ever! I wish I could have it back ;(

If only I had been more careful! But no... as always.

Today I'm in mourning.

Let's memorialize this tragic death by one-minute silence.





I regret not appreciating my mobile more when "he" was still alive!

Take care of your phones!




5 komentarzy:

  1. Ehh...I had the same model! :))) I will take care of mine:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. :-( I know that's a big tragedy for you. If you need something, just let me know... I'll help you :*


    :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I highly recommand you: http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń